Thursday, December 10, 2009
Irony of grief and what it like to life with regret
Nothing; nothing can change where I am right now; that depression that swallows me for what I have done, but what hurts more; what hurts the most is knowing that I deserve this; this punishment won't last for what was assigned by the Man; for it is the eternal weight upon, the longing to change what has happened in the past; if only my future could go back to the past; everything would be different now. I wouldn't be here right now, I would be out changeing the world iin a positive way. If only, is no better than what if.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't think this is an irony, though. In fact, I don't even know if it makes sense.
ReplyDeleteI think that it's Irony, because your depressed, then your depressed and know you deserve it but you thinking about how you could have changed it, and lastly your all the things mentioned before, but you know you can't change anything.
ReplyDelete