Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Choices

The right path
the right choice
unknown
unclear
The choice is given to whom
Me
Those who have had this choice
this choice is
A memory lost
But now resurfaced
of a painful time
an unknown path
an unclear choice
Will the right path be chosen
Or will what seems right be chosen

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool. Choices are hard to make, we all know that. It takes maturity to be able to choose the right one. Sometimes choices can seem right but they really aren't. In the end whatever happens, happens. I think adding some punctuation will definitely help the flow of your poem, i.e. question marks, commas, the like. Sometimes the font colors are a little hard to read, but they're still readable. Overall I like the general idea. Also, try looking at writing about concrete ideas, and then transferring those concrete ideas to poetry. I wrote something, originally called Eyes and now it's called something else entirely. Just a thought, keep up the work! Try and keep this up over summer!

    ReplyDelete